I love the golden bronze look for summer but since I of course use SPF on the face I need to create it with some products! And it´s so pretty to match a golden skin with some nailpolish and lipsticks in bronzy, nude or golden colors!
1. Bronzing gel from Sensei- use it where the sun would hit the face or to warm up the skintone on your neck if it´s paler than the face and body since it´s difficult for the sun to reach this area.
2. Huile Prodigieuse OR from Nuxe- a beautiful golden shimmer, use it on the collar bones, cheek bones or some exposed skin area you want to highlight.
3. Myth from Mac- a nice nude lipstick that looks beautiful to a sunkissed skin.
4. Teracotta 4 seasons in Blondes from Guerlain- a powder bronzer to warm up the skin with and create a beautiful tan.
5. Shimmer Brick Compact in Bronze from Bobbi Brown- a bronzing highlighter to use on the decolletage, on the cheekbones or any other place you want to highlight your skin.
6. Nailpolish Inattendu from Chanel and Soirée from Mac- a perfect combo, first use the Inattendu as a base and then Soirée on top of it.
7. Soleil Tan De Chanel from Chanel- a bronzing makeup base to use to create an overall tan if your face is much lighter than your body or to use where the sun would hit the face if you just want some extra tan or to use as a shading product to emphazise your cheekbones or sculpt the face.
8. Lustre Drops from Mac- beautiful drops to create an amazing golden look with, use it on the cheekbones to highlight them or the collarbones if you wear a wide cut top.
9. Pigments in Copper Sparkle, Chocolate Brown and Tan from Mac- I love the pigments from Mac! All three shades are beautiful to match with a golden tan.
10. Straight to the head from Mac- use it over a nude lipstick or on it´s own.